To Our Community,
We’re in this with you.
The World Health Organization declared a global pandemic for COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, on March 11th, 2020. Like many of you, we are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and are committed to keeping you and our team members as safe as possible. We know that facing uncertainty is stressful and raises the question about where we go from here.
I want to personally share with you the steps we are taking to ensure a safe and healthy environment:
We are in communication with our manufacturer weekly and are aware of the additional steps they are taking to ensure a sanitary working environment. This includes implementing additional cleaning procedures, among other actions.
At this time, we will continue to make progress with our manufacturer on preparing for our relaunch in the next few weeks.
- We are following all of the CDC’s Guidelines very carefully and confirming with our manufacturer that they are also implementing these precautions.
If any additional recommendations by state or government officials are made, further actions may be taken. Should the current situation not improve in the weeks following our relaunch, we will take additional measures to ensure we provide the safest and most sanitary delivery process as possible.
Should you have any questions regarding our response to COVID-19, we have set up a dedicated Customer Service inbox for this situation. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, we have set-up a dedicated web-page for updates on our response to COVID-19 at www.nonnaspastasauce.com/covid19response.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we all navigate this rapidly evolving and unprecedented situation.
President of Nonna’s Pasta Sauce, Inc.
Additional Resources from CDC regarding COVID-19
1. Social Distancing
- The Ad Council in partnership with the White House, CDC, and HHS (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) developed this PSA to inform Americans about the steps they can take to protect themselves to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Together, we can help slow the spread.
2. 15 Days to Slow The Spread
- President Trump, The Coronavirus Task Force and CDC released "15 Days to Slow The Spread" featuring guidelines for America on ways to slow the spread of COVID-19.
3. COVID-19 in The United States
- Official CDC Statistics regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus cases in the U.S. The CDC updates this page at 12:00pm (noon) Monday-Friday.